Saturday, August 13, 2011

Feeling guilty?

SORRY, ITS A LONG ONE - I had to give up work due to a medical condition, so I always did the housework and had tea on the table for when he came home whilst my partner went to work. This was fine as I didnt have anything else to do all day. I then fell pregnant and now for the past 4 wks or so ive become really tired and let everything get on top of me. I havent done any housework for ages and when my partner comes home I can tell he's thinking 'what have you been doing all day.' He's so messy and doesnt help me with the housework at all, I wake up after he's gone to work and spend most of the time cleaning up after him before I can get started on the hoovering etc. Im 8 and a half months pregnant, should I be feeling guilty as he's been to work and ive done nothing all day??? Its really getting me down, help...

No comments:

Post a Comment