Monday, August 15, 2011

I had a bf who he does all the sweet thing to me.. but he was cheatin me also n he said he'll stop but he din!

i had a bf who i tot he was perfect..n the least thing tat i would ecpect tat he cheatin me.coz we were soo close n he really loves me soo much.. he was very expressive. but at the end aftes bein wit him aroun 1 year plus i found out he had another gf who he met in net.. he said he loved her too.n he loves me too.then i gave him 2nd chance.. then i found out again tat he is flirtin aroun wit soo many friendster frens.n he havnt broke up wit tat previous gal tat he loved.he declines everytime i ask bout it.he say oh u dun trust me n all.then recently he broke up wit me. reason is he fel like not havin any commitments.but i noe he still wit tat net girl.how could he be wit a gal who he just noe tru net n oni talk n msg her but never met her?but me?i noe him 4 more than 2 years.his whole family noe bout me.he did soo many stuffs to me.i never expected him to cheat me.now we r frens.i cry everyday.. i wan him. but he sayin he is single.he wants to b my fren. but not my bf.wat should i do

No comments:

Post a Comment