Monday, August 15, 2011

Relocating to Florida!! Any ideas or thoughts about where in the state I should go? Atlantic, Gulf Coast??

I recently turn 21 in April, and currently live in the great midwest! ;) Not that I dont love the sunshine state, but I am overdue for a change. I would like to cont. my education at a community college down there, and work in a hot night spot for income. As a bar tender maybe?? Is there a place that is just "the place to live"?? Also, some of my concerns would be cost of living, houseing, avail. jobs, location, schools, night life.... I would love to live by the beach....but to be realistic, I probably wouldnt be able to afford that. So any advice on where to start looking, or where to begin would be so helpful!! I do have a few friends that live in Naples, though I have never been, I have heard good things. Thats on the gulf side.... What about Miami beach, Boca, shoot maybe even the keys. Any input would be extremly helpful!!!! Thanks so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment