Monday, August 15, 2011

And she is my best friend...?

Ok, so I found out my best friend is , I thought I was straight, but lately even before she told me, I started to like her. I am bi-curious, and have had a gf. But we were at a party last month and she kissed me. We were both a bit loopy, considering the fact we had eated a lot of sugar, and she did it in the bathroom. She had cake in her hair and I had to help her get it out. She asked me to. So as I was scrubbing her hair, sh kept making "comments" and we were laughing. Then when we finshed her hair, she stood up and slipped on her shirt that was on the floor. I picked her up and she kissed me. I almost flew, seriously. I asked her what it was for and she laughed, I was like, ok. So I combed out her hair and gave her hir shirt. But I think i'm in love with her. But now she has a gf *jealous* and we still hang out a lot. She hugs me in the hallways, etc. She never kissed me again, but she invited me to her house this weekend. Ariel just broke her heart. But anyways should I go?

No comments:

Post a Comment