Thursday, August 18, 2011

My boyfriend is Cynical, Depressed, and Indifferent...?

I want to know if we even have a chance in HELL.. imagine, I'm described to be a very funny, outgoing, charasmatic, girl.. who brings "people" alive. ( whatever that means ).. i have friends, that i find to be so optimistic and such a BURST of positive energy that tell ME, that I bring that out of them...?!!.. I am with a man that is clearly, angry at who knows what, cynical about every topic i discuss with him ( Constantly plays devils advocate..), and indifferent in the relationship. He's of danish descent and claims that his upbringing is not as emotional and dramatic as mine.. ( im latin.. yea yea yea) bottom line, this dude thinks he's going out of his element if he picks a God damn flower off the side of the road. He'll turn it on me and accuse me of not "loving him for who he is".. Ive broken up with him about a dozen times.. each time all he will do is say something like " well, i wish you didn't go..".. he doesn't have any fight in him which is ******* ridiculous since he is a ******* pro athlete. Takes care of his ******* body, his DIET, his ******* bike, but not his God damn relationship. I'm pissed. I dont know what to do.. please give me advice. Is it possible a man could love a woman and not feel the need to be romantic, or go out of his way to Learn what makes a woman happy?.. because if there is, im willing to stick out. I'm willing to be in a selfless relationship, I'm not willing to love a man that doesn't love me. I'm scared. I love him, who HE is.. its the boyfriend he is i have a problem with.

No comments:

Post a Comment