Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Does anyone who has read the USA News Article Today On Now Stress From 9/11 Is Causing Cardiac Problems?

think, as I do, that's a bunch of bunk. My take on that horrible date in history is that were "Dirty Bombs" detonated when those planes hit the Twin Towers, The Pentagon and That Pennslyvania Field. Seems to me, a whole lot of people, like myself, that werent' anywhere near those crash sites are being affected health wise. I believe something else is going on here. I've worked medical the majority of my life and am from a medical family. I can tell you that it is not the norm that people suffer that magnitude of cardiac problems due to stress over such a short period of time. I've been doing some research on 9/11. Seems no-one including the agencies in charge of the investagation want to be really forthcoming on the ysis done of the debris, "dust" and molecules etc. I, also, found it interesting that the USA News Article was written in the Psychiatry "Category". Why would that be? Something doesn't add up. What would that be, I quitely asked myself. N

No comments:

Post a Comment